Sunday, October 28, 2007

The bra that changed my life


I am now the proud owner of the "easy expression bustier" - and it has changed my life. I have been chained to this pump 6+ times a day, having to hold those cups for at least 20 minutes. It was getting very old.

And now thanks to this product I have my hands free. It's like a miracle. I can multi task. I can talk on the phone. I can surf the internet while pumping! I may even be able to get back to commenting on blogs again.

I think they should call it the mir.acle bra, but I guess that name is already taken.




4 comments:

Thalia said...

And I have to agree, and promote expressyourselfmums.co.uk who import these things into the UK. I would truly have gone insane without these bras over the last few weeks.

Bea said...

Now that's a smart idea!

Hope the next few weeks go by ok.

Bea

seattlegal said...

That bra is wonderful. I am so glad I got one.

Ms. Perky said...

The bustier doesn't look comfortable to me... but this is the bra that I use:
http://www.llliclothes.com/Bras/Nursing-Bras/Hands-Free-Pump-Bra.html

I might try the bustier also. Hrm...