I've never actually had a cycle cancelled before, so this is a first for me.
My natural FET cycle for this month has been cancelled. I knew it was a possibility, so I'm not overwhelmingly disappointed, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at all disappointed. I knew going in that we we would all agree to cancel if all the stars did not line up just perfectly, and that is what has happened.
My cycle was moving a little slow. It's day 15 now, still no LH surge. I have a decent follicle and my lining looks good. But my Estrogen was at 120 yesterday and still the same today - so it has leveled off at a level that the RE feels is not high enough to support the lining. She doesn't want to take a chance and transfer my last two embryos when everything isn't perfect. She probably could boost it up a bit with some supplemental estrogen, but again that wouldn't be the ideal scenario, so we all agree it's better to wait.
So - next time - we'll still go for the natural cycle, but she'll add in just a little bit of follistim in the few days before ovulation, to get the follicle to grow a little more and put out a bit more estrogen. She feels this is better than putting me on supplemental estrogen.
the only problem - to do this again next cycle would put us right in the middle of our planned sailing vacation. So we either delay the cycle or delay the vacation. Right now I'm more inclined to delay the cycle - I feel like we put so much of our lives on hold waiting for these pregnancies to happen. I'd really be pissed if I messed up my vacation plans and the cycle didn't work. Of course, if we changed our vacation plans and the cycyle did work, then it would all be worth it. Nothing we have to decide now - we just hang out until my period comes and then call the clinic to schedule things.