Monday, September 10, 2007

what she said. 35 weeks 4 days

I was just thinking about writing a post explaining why I've been quiet lately, not posting or commenting much.

But Vanessa over at Twisted Ovaries pretty much summed it up for me.

There isn't that much to say. And I'm not sure how many times it's worth repeating that I'm still feeling pretty much the same, bags are packed, we're ready to go - just waiting for babies. What more do you want to know?

I have been a little behind in reading other blogs. I think I'm caught up now. But I haven't commented much. I'm running low on energy - physically and mentally. And I guess I don't have anything unique to say, to add to the other comments you have already received. But know that I'm thinking of all my fellow bloggers - those who are suffering through another BFN, or another loss; those who are celebrating a BFP; those who are in limbo with some inconclusive results or numbers; and of course those of you who are quietly waiting, like me.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

you must be at the hardest part of the waiting. i hope it flies by and then you get to savor every second!

Twisted Ovaries said...

I was going to post that you were bringing the limes to the G&T party, but then I worried someone might take it seriously and come attack you.

Glad to know that you are indeed in the same place I am. Not much longer, babe. Not much longer.

Stephanie said...

just wondering how you did a link for your belly pictures. I like how there is a link so if someone doesn't want to see them then they don't have too. Any help you could give me would be great.
momwantabeatyahoodotcom

Bea said...

Well, same place sounds good. It'll be busy enough soon.

Bea

Jaimie said...

I was just looking at some pictures my husband took and I couldn't help but think about you. Somehow my mother ended up in the delivery room twice (once each day I tried to deliver) even though I very specifically told her and the staff that I didn't want her in there during my husband's and my time together. I really wish I had been able to go into labor on my own and then called her when we were darn good and ready! My mom even walked into the NICU and demanded her grandchild - fortunately they had just brought him to me because I hadn't even seen him yet! Good luck!!!