Thursday, May 08, 2008

housekeeping - part one

I have finally done some cleaning up of the sidebar - updated a few of my link sections. I hope I've got everyone in the right place. Let me know if I didn't.

So far all I did was remove blogs that no longer exist, and move others to the correct sections. Next step will be to add new blogs - as I know there are many of you who come here whose blogs I have not yet linked to. Let me know if you want me to add you.

There are a few that don't fit in just one category. Where do you put Mel? She has twins. But is also trying and still fighting IF. And she's also just a superstar IF blogger - I need a category for that.

Doing this clean up made me think about a few things:
  1. it made me very happy to move so many to the success sections - so many of the IF bloggers that I started following when I was cycling are now finally parents. That warms my heart.
  2. but it made me sad to see so many are still struggling too. I feel for you all. I'm sorry I haven't been around more to comment and offer you my support.

Ok - I have done no real work today. Some day they will realize this and fire me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mel does need her own category. Superstar sounds pretty good to me!