Monday, March 09, 2009

dipping in and out

I'm sure you've noticed, if you're still reading - that I don't post here all that often. Because really this was my infertility blog, so I mostly posted about that, and there hasn't been a lot to say on that topic for a while. And I also use this space for venting about personal things that I don't share elsewhere (thanks for the support when I had a bad day last week!) - its my private little corner to air things out when things aren't going so great. And so I guess the fact that I don't post much maybe is good news - it means that things are going pretty well most of the time, so I don't need to write much here.

I have an FET cycle coming up, and I will be talking about that here. Everything is set - I start the BCPs in April, start Lupron in May, and we're aiming for an early June transfer. So watch this space for those updates - there just isn't much to say yet.

For the happy news and updates on the kids - I post very regularly (at least once a week) to my public blog for family and friends. I'm happy to share that address with any of my regular visitors here. I know several of you already have it. But if you don't have the address, just send me an email, and if I know who you are I'll give you the link. It's not password protected, I just don't advertise the address here.

Also - I'm spending a lot of time on Facebook lately. Another little addiction I don't really have time for, but it's been really awesome to connect with some old friends, and get to know some new friends better. So same as above - email me and I'll tell you how to find me on FB if I know who you are.

talk at you later.

2 comments:

beagle said...

I spend an embarrassing amount of time on FB as Bea Gle (how creative, I know!)

Bea said...

Good luck with the FET! (I still haven't got the hang of FB.)

Bea