Tuesday, June 16, 2009

another day, another schedule

Well I did go out and get a bit drunk last night. We went for sushi, I ate all the raw fish I could hold and a drank great deal of sake. I felt much better last night. Today - I'm feeling the effects of the sake.

And because I'm not one to sit back and take a break - I talked to the coordinator - we can start up again right away. We still have to do the full course though - so that means starting again on the BCPs as soon as I get my period, then the lupron, etc. Depending on how quickly I get my period, we're looking at attempting another transfer at the end of July or the first week in August. She said the RE might want to do a mock transfer at some point, just to be sure she has her 'route' around my c-section scar figured out ahead of time.

that's it for today. now trying to get over my hangover and get some work done.

6 comments:

T-Mommy said...

Great news!... So glad they didn´t make you have a full cycle on your own before the new schedule!

cat said...

I am so sorry the transfer didn't work girl - I've been away for a couple of days so I didn't read until now. Good luck for the next! And good on you for the sushi and sake.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you can get started right away. End of July/Early June will be here before you know it!

Heather said...

Woo hoo! So happy you can try again right away.

Winnifred said...

I'm SOOO sorry your FET didn't work. SOOO Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry your plans have all been blown out of the water. Certainly there is light that you can cycle again right away, but I know it doesn't lessen the hurt at all.